Who says debut parties are all about pink? If you want a splash of color into your debut party, a season-inspired 18th party is one that you must explore. This theme plays with all the different colors of the season. Here are some amazing tips on how to pull off a seasons-inspired debut party.
- Determine which season you like best and which season you think would give you more liberties as far as decorations go. For instance, you can pick the colors of AUTUMN which are basically yellow, red, orange and brown and the mishmash of colors would present such an amazing sight. I happen to love autumn colors because they are just so vibrant and so alive.
- You can also go for the more subtle colors of WINTER being white, silver or light blue or go for the darker hues such as burgundy, deep purple and emerald greens.
- SPRING presents a wide array of colors you could choose from. After all, this is a season of rebirth and growth. All things come alive with beautiful hues. Think pastels and you can’t go wrong. You could go for a more elegant and romantic look of peach, ivory or pale pink, like the color of flowers in bloom this season, peonies, tulips, and roses. How about the bolder color schemes that spring has to offer like coral and lavander.
- You can also consider the bright colors of the SUMMER season. Think of the sun, sky, crystal waters in the beach, the flowers, and the bees. Think of bright and blooming hues, such as bright blues, bright pinks, deep blues, purples, and yellows.
- Having chosen a season that you like the most, it will be easier for you to pick a gown, create an invite and decorate your venue. Determine what color from your chosen season you would like to incorporate into your debut party. This would determine the color of your decorations, table cloth, flowers and invites.
6. For a WINTER theme, your gown can be in a silver and bluish hue, a full length ball gown with a detachable elegant cape, just like an ice princess. An AUTUMN-inspired gown in red orange, red or brown hues would be so magnificent. Gowns with pastel colors are what works best for a SPRING-inspired debut party, while dresses for a SUMMER theme are usually something that is flowing when caught in a breeze.
7. Styling your venue would be easy once you have picked a season. For instance, a SUMMER theme can be incorporated with a tropical inspired debut party. The only difference is that you have a color motif to adhere to. If you go for the blue hue of the sky, this should reflect on your decor. In styling the stage, make use of elements pertinent to your season of choice. For instance, in a WINTER theme, the stage should look like winter wonderland with pine trees, fake white snowflakes and a backdrop of the Alps.
8. There are a number of souvenir ideas that may come to mind when you think of the four seasons. For a WINTER theme, small snow globes for party favors would be ideal, but a snowflake keychain is also not a bad idea. For SUMMER, you can have beaded necklace or bracelets, sarong or tie-dyed shirts. For AUTUMN, you could give away scented candles or soaps (pumpkin spice or apple cinnamon scent), mini pumpkin pies or apple tarts. For SPRING, you could give away real plants, fruits and flower-shaped chocolates.
9. Remember to package your party favors creatively, using your chosen season-themed bags, boxes, or wrapping to enhance the seasonal feel of your event.
10. Certainly, setting up a photo booth featuring a backdrop representing your selected season is always a great idea. Your guests will undoubtedly enjoy having their photos taken against such a stylish backdrop.
Hosting a debut party inspired by the seasons will certainly elevate your event. I am sure your guests will appreciate the meticulous planning that has gone into it.